Woooohhoooooo!!!!!

Hola compañeros!


Alrighty then! I won my first blog award today, given to me by Ajay. Do check out his profile. He has some other amazing blogs too! Congratulations to him on his 200th blogpost. =)
And so according to the regime, I've to

  • Thank and link back the person who awarded me with it.(Which I did ^)
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Award to 15 newly discovered great bloggers.
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


The four commandments now,
1) Thank you Ajay! This really means a lot. It just tells you that people do read your work, and this is just a boost for striving to write better.
2) Seven things about myself.

  • I have very very funny and varied sort of nicknames which I'm timely rechristened with. Like really funny! I can't even write them.
  • I Worship Jackie Collins! She's, after Sidney Sheldon, THE best story-teller.
  • I'm a very irritable person. 
  • I was smiling like a lunatic when I read that Ajay gave me an award.
  • I'm currently reading Lucky by Jackie Collins.
  • I'm a huge Facebook and Blogspot addict. 
  • To know me better read my post, "Things No One Can Ever Make Out About Me"
3) Award to great bloggers.
Ruhani (Chub Chub)
Diwita
Priyanka Banerjee
BluBluBling
Sam B


4) Contact the bloggers, that they're awarded.
Will do soon! 


See you fellas.
Till then, tener cuidado.

Comments

  1. Well, that was Fast. :)

    Congrats! You deserve it :) . I didn't knew this was your first award.
    Keep Writing and Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats oye! u deserved that award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Hi, and leave your comments! (:

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night