I Am.

Amarillo todas las....!!!!!
So Kanika changed Jaunty June to Joyous June (I think Jaunty sounded sexy =P)
And today's inspirations is....


Accommodating with yourself can seem quite a job, indeed! There always seem to be two parts of you - an entombed and an emancipated. 


I'm seeking to exonerate, to this one rim of me. It's trapped. Pinned down to the mere mercy of my existence. Each fraction of me tortured to not live. My thoughts aren't my own, my heart isn't my own. They luxuriate my brain like an android. My own breath is no more a witness, for I'm pronounced comatose. Their conviction is contagious - for I feel hollow and futile. Everything passes through me like an X-ray through a bone. 


I'm seeking to fly, with this one rim of me. It tells me it's okay. It says it's okay to have a heart ache. It tells me it's okay to dwindle. It's tells me to slow down if my ideas aren't working. It has allowed me to open up - to know that there's life under the earth and I have to let it come through me in a new way. It tells me that it has colours. Colours, my eyes would soothe onto. It tells me to withdraw my fears, they're unserviceable. It asks me, why is it that hate comes out so easily...but love? It remains trapped inside. And here I'm, trapped in the amber of the moment.  There is no why. The reflection of it encapsulated the love. It only seems hollow.


Accommodating with yourself can seem quite a job, indeed! There always seem to be two parts of you - an entombed and an emancipated. 


So I'll see you around companeros!
Tener cuidado. And do read Kanika's post tonight. She's a bloody good writer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night