Is It? Really?

Hola! =)
It wasn't much long ago when one of my DEAREST chaddi-buddy called me after, what I may perfectly define, ages! I love that guy with all my heart. That one main reason I do is because he's apparently the ONLY guy in my life who does not treat me like a girl. Everything's always clear, like man-to-man. And he jinxed it yesterday. Yes, he did. And I felt like going to his place, and breaking his mom's favourite multiple vases on his head. That man, that bloody man whom I USED to [yes, bitch, I hate you now. Know that if you're reading this!] adore so much, was asking ME out of EVERYONE, how to tackle his girl's growing possessive obsession with him (Yes, you read it right!). And I was there, staring at my laptop screen in utter bafflement, thinking what the hell is wrong with this guy! BUT, being the "nice" person that I'm [alright, don't laugh!], I still went ahead and asked him what the matter was instead of disconnecting [you should consider this a sign, I'll murder the next time.]!

Whatever he asked wasn't as much of a shocking question which I hadn't been asked before. Yet it seemed so innocent coming from him, like that poor guy was deliberately pushed into the cauldron labelled love and affection, but what was actually cooking inside was understood only the people who were urged into it. Although he's been dating this wonderful girl, whom I equally dot upon, for two years now, he believes that she's yet to learn to trust him. I tried assuring him that that might not be what the case would be. She might as well be missing you, or feeling a bit lonely, or might have watched a romantic flick, or just PMSing at the most. And then he dropped the bombshell over me. He shared a couple of things or reasons I'd say, of their  recent feuds. I know listening to one side of the story doesn't justify me judging anyone, but I was stunned. And all he asked was whether was that SUPPOSED to be love?

No. No, it wasn't. I told him that. Because you can't love someone if you're busy judging them. Love isn't about the shit when you let a person go and see if they return......blah blah blah. KISS MY ASS, OKAY? You love that person, you climb their ears and YOU SHOUT AT THE FUCKING TOP OF YOUR VOICE AND TELL THEM THEY GOT NO AUTHORITY TO LEAVE AND MESS YOU UP! *Sigh*
But knowing him and seeing his face, I knew he wasn't convinced. And the counselling, hence, prolonged. He told me maybe he'd made a mistake two years back by impulsively jumping into a relationship when he'd first met her without giving themselves a chance to know each other first. BULLSHIT, is what I replied. 
Because it is what you make it, you know? No matter how perfect, you're bound to mess up everything. That's a universal truth. BUT. The good part is that it's up to you to decide how and what you mess up. Failing once isn't a testament that you're going to fail each time. Just try believing in yourself, because if you don't, who will, babe? What's the point of expecting to be perfect? Trust me, you'll hate her the day she matches your definition of perfect. And then you'll both climb the same coaster of exploring and changing and keep rolling in the same place till you're both sick to your stomach and end up blaming each other for having chosen this ride at all. 

I asked him what he'd ever do if she goes away. And he replied a mild "Nothing. She's all I do in a day." My point, exactly, I told him [although my mind went awwwww]. Because I told him that he'd never find a half who makes him a whole, and that goes for everything. From the view of a bypassing spectator, I can tell you that they both ARE made for  each other. Meant-to-be jaisi koi cheez nahi hoti! It's just you. You two. Two pieces of the same puzzle. Just two people who have to work together to stay together. I tried explaining him how rapid a woman's imagination can be; it can go places within a fraction of a second. The one you love and the one who loves you are mostly never the same. And I scolded him, that he should be feeling pretty lucky that for they're pretty much the same. He said he loved her so much it hurt. And I could just assure him, if he loved until the limit of hurting, I'm sure there'll only be love existing then. Simple, unadulterated, pristine, painless love. And pretty personally, I like them both together. I never could and can't ever imagine them apart. Seeing them apart would be like looking at love without a kiss. And it is OKAY, if you end up hurt. The heart was made to be broken. Because love doesn't begin or end the way we envision it; it isn't a story, love is a growing up. 
And I know they both love each other. Dearly. They're both the best part of each other. I can see it even in the way they take each other's name. The uncertainty was the very essence of them! 
And maybe for once I understood why he'd called me. Being in love, horrible, isn't it? You just open your chest and heart to someone, and you let them get inside and mess you up. And to think that people who've been together too long never face problems! 

Anyhow, companeros!
See you around.
Tener cuidado. :*

Comments

  1. The uncertainty was the very essence of them!

    That must be something beautiful. You ranted, I read and nodded. :)

    Don't we love love? ( cheesiest line ever)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Trust me, it is!
      Yes, we love love. (cheesiest answer ever) =P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Say Hi, and leave your comments! (:

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?