What's Your? - Confession Day 8 *UPDATED*

Day ateeeeee! Ha, funny! Day 8, companèros.
You can know of the routine here.

So the confession for the day is MADNESS.
That one insane incident that either gives you goosebumps, or makes you roll each time with laughter. Confess it! [FACEBOOK PEOPLE YOU CAN JOIN IN TOO]


You can write your confessions on your respective blogs, mail the links for the same at akanksha1293@gmail.com.
OR, if you don't want to reveal your identity, and think your story might embarrass you, no problemó! You can mail your confessions to me, and I, and only I would be witnessing your confessions. They would only be posted on my blog - no identity revealed. I'd be your confession box.





Okay, the world now, for sure, knows the kind of enduring madness I ensue. Although my last post had been about dreams, but this one dream is what drives me to madness and fear. Strange dream, though. Sometimes that's all I get. I see an endless flight of steps, leading to light. I keep on descending but it never comes to an end. And I trip at some point, hurting myself, always on my ankle. Waking up with a shock each time and finding  my ankle caught between either cushions or blanket, I always hypothetically found it to be red sometimes. It has always put me in a fit of petrifying fear. Thence, I've always fretted climbing two steps at a time, or descending them quickly, needless of whatever emergency is to follow. Yes, madness. And fear. Blah! 



Wonderful Bhattacharya joined in today. You can read her post here.

The post will be updated late night. You can even have the morning to yourself, if you wish.
Happily going to bed,
Ak.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night