What's Your?

Okay, then. Too much monotony in life is persisting. So much that, not even Metal helps. CAN YOU BEAT THAT? METAL ISN'T HELPING! FML. If you guys can look out for any sort of nice music that MAKES SOME BLOODY SENSE. And now that I've discovered that writing helps me stay alive, shoo away the sleep, and gives, well, a productive break form work, I'm going to start a little something. Confession time? Oh, most definitely! 

So, yeah! It's Confessions all the way. For the next thirty days, I'm going to post one confession each day - and probably share the story behind it [This. Is. Optional.]. 
I'm going to confess about any one pre-decided thing, and post. 
And I'd be more than happy if you guys would join in. Yeah. My Facebook friends who follow me, you can do this too. I'll post your confession for the respective day/s [I'd love it if it would be plural] and BAZINGAAAA! It's going to be fun, nostalgic, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah........ Let's not pre-assume?
We'll see things along the course of the way. So will you join? C'mon, c'mon. You know you wan to. Go ahead, accept it. 
STATUTORY WARNING - PEOPLE WITH WEAK HEARTS, SOULS AND WILLS ARE REQUESTED TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS. ONLY ONES WITH BALLS HAVE THE PERMIT TO SHARE. ANY REFERENCE TO ANY DOUCHEBAG YOU WISH TO AIM IS ABSOLUTELY ACCEPTABLE, LEST NO ONE GETS MURDERED. RANTS, EXPERIENCES, INCIDENCES, ETC. ARE REQUIRED. FICTION IS UNACCEPTABLE. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY PERSON, LIVING OR DEAD, IS NOT TO BE CO-INCIDENTAL. ANY PERSON REFERRED TO HAS TO BE A WALKING-TALKING BODY.  

We start tomorrow. 
Let's. Get. Dangerous.
Okay. 'Nuff of Clint Eastwood-y behaviour. I'm going to chuck my work for once and sleep. Yeah, it's possible. Wooohooo. 
Lots of work this week. So let's just get onto it one at a time? Okay? OKAY? okay.


Sleepy, and...blah. Goodnight!
Ak.

Comments

  1. Well, it sounds great.
    But where does one have to write the confessions ? #JustCurious
    If you say in our own blog... well, My blog is filled up with confessions and all that. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Haha. That's a good thing. Yeah, you'd be doing it on your own blog, and mailing me the links.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Say Hi, and leave your comments! (:

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?