Bromance


I've been realising that I'm lately using the word anticipation a lot in life. Maybe because anticipation and surprises, both in a good and a bad way, are what happening in my life. For someone like me who's obnoxiously egoistic, and unjust, and judgemental 24*7, I have been surprised and disappointed by people too often till the extent of extremities. 

But you know what they say, "Good things always come in threes." And so do, Pritish, Shekhar and Sharnay. 
Know that bro-shit? Yeah, that. 

To be honest, my first impression of these three wasn't so good. I mean, like really. I ACTUALLY thought the three to be gays together (Please don't kill me, you three.). =P

But as it goes, "Buddies who roll together, stay together."
Yeah, you know exactly what I mean. 

Pritish, the over-protective kid, the dirty jokes partner. Superlatively concerned about everything.
Shekhar, the kid in itself. The sweetest out of all. The jolly one in each group? Yeah, that.
Sharnay, the professional paranoid. Total respect for your work and will, bro! And the newly made passive smoker. That should have done the damage. =P


:*


Nautanki!                    


Hotties!


Preeeeeeeteeeeesh!
"Play the song again, ya!" =P
         

Are!

Picture Spoiler
Your birthday! =D
     



Cameramen's picture. =P
Cutie!

We HAVE good pictures together! Aiwain rota hai!



Le dekh dekh dekh!
Le aur dekh!


I hope this makes them happy now, that everyday they make me happy. :*
Love <3

I'll be back soon with more, as soon as I get some me time. P.R.O.M.I.S.E!

Loaded with work, and black coffee,
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night