BlogMas 2015 Day Eleven! - Candle Crazy

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Eleven!
See, I crossed the ordeal of first ten days. Just joking, I love being here. Yep! you guessed right, I've been working. Slow, though, snail-speed. I had the longest nap in the history of the entire human existence. It was napping of the highest order, hibernation level. Drifted off around two or three, don't remember. I actually also got a couple phone calls in between and I don't remember what I said. Finally drifted out of it at ten in the night. I mean, what the hell! And that's after three days, so please don't judge. 

I went crazy again, and bought more candles. My house looks like a warehouse for tea  and votive candles. Scout's honour, I have the glass jars to prove it. Speaking of, I've still got a Christmas tree somewhere that needs to be shopped and decorated. It's sad, you don't get freshly grown Christmas trees here. And some gifts and cards to be distributed. I'm really upset I came up with BlogMas by the end of November, and I didn't have time to create an advent calendar for my family. Well, something to be learnt and acted upon should I be present at home next Christmas. (I'm not getting married, I was talking about work) I wish it snowed in Delhi. It'd be a perfect Christmas, then.

I'm going to get back to work now, after one teensy nap.
Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash



http://www.josedavidart.com/


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?