BlogMas 2015 Day Nineteen! - Christmas Playlist

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Nineteen!
I, yet again, spent my day contemplating all the possible templates and layouts for the Wordpress blog. The moment I'm done editing and finalising one, I find another better, more suitable one. This is literally starting to get on my nerves. Rest assured, I'll have it out before Christmas.

Also, I tried on a new recipe for pasta. I don't know what to call it yet. But, if you want, I'll surely post up the recipe for you. Until then I have to get back to structures because I am fah-ree-king out. It's not the best of my fortes. I'll have to leave here for today, but do enjoy my Christmas playlist!
Here's the link, in case the videos don't take you to YouTube.


Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash


http://www.mutanthands.com/


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?