BlogMas 2015 Day Twenty! - Cupcakes!

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Twenty!
I made some Chocolate Banana & Peanut Cupcakes. Oh yeah! They were unbelievably soft, and mind you, I made them sans baking powder. They were utterly butterly delicious. I think that used to the Amul butter advertisement when I was a kid. Also, it didn't need a convention. Just your microwave. Am I not awesome?

I am going to taste a lot of freedom tomorrow. No joke. My exams end tomorrow. Guess, who's birthday coming up? Apart from Jesus, I mean.


http://www.paulrayment.me/

Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?