BlogMas 2015 Day Ten! - 36 Hours Now

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Ten! (Well, ten shacked up with eleven)
After working all of Wednesday, and Thursday and until mid morning of Friday, I ultimately had some sleep in the afternoon, Friday that is, since it's Saturday now. Honestly, design just minified my Christmas vibe by a mile. Okay, maybe half of it. I veritably can't wait anymore for Monday to pass, and for design to end. I don't reckon I have ever wished for any jury to fly by in an attempt to just get away with it. I actually began the semester liking urban design, but along the way it sort of drifted away from me, the purpose of properly utilising all that urbanism in architecture to design cities, and not take just a little chunk of it to and limit the possibility to see what only a few buildings can do. Seems a little far fetched, putting it like that. Well, if your design is sensible, only one is enough to make a difference, but what urban design basically is, it's for the majority, not a few.

I'd written this post down in the afternoon and I fell asleep with the laptop in my hand and never got around to publishing it. And, since past three days have been all about work and no new things to read. I'll be keeping this one short, and I promise to come up with more interesting posts come forth Monday. And please pray for Monday to come and go by quickly. Please. Until then, listen to this favourite Christmas song of mine (which no doubt is yet another plagiarised tune!). It always makes me happy, though.



For people far away from home, red lights all around!




Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash

http://www.matthewthehorse.co.uk/


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?