BlogMas2015 Day Six! - Smells!

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Six!
I had quite a relaxing day with my parents, went loco in the book shop, again, and made them an absolutely scrumptious dinner. I can be a good cook when I wish like it. And ever so secretly freaked out all day about my Dissertation Jury, tomorrow. I'm feel still a bit jumpy about it, to be honest. I mean, I know I've worked really hard on it, but you never know what questions are being thrown at you. I'm just simply worried that I'll end up having an argument instead of a discussion with the juror, as I tend to, most times.

My yesterday's conversation stopped at perfumes. There are some scents that we always associate with, and some that we really are biased towards. For me, I think something spicy is just that - hints of cinnamon, and ginger too. I also quite prefer the smell of black tea - it's the one where you get the first waft immediately after dipping your tea bag into hot water, if that makes sense? I also really like very fresh scents, mostly florals and musky. I not an enthusiastic fan of sweet smells, but definitely like vanilla and strawberry - the ones with the slightest hints of it, that are not sickly sweet, like a candy overdose in your mouth. I reallyyy like lemongrass and citruses, where pungent smells are concerned. I'm not a fan of perfumes that smell expensive and overpowering and you can smell on a person from across the room. I'd rather have musky, subtle and earthy ones.

I'm sorry, guys, today's post has been an absolutely useless read. I'm really unnerved and on edge about tomorrow and maybe I should get a sleep.
Also, I'm still in throes of editing my WordPress blog, and I'll post a link to you as soon as that's done. Also, I'll be a very occupied this week with work and probably not tweet or snap or write much, but I'll definitely pop by to say hello.
Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash
http://www.thokamaer.com/


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?