BlogMas 2017 Day Nineteen - Now

Hello. It's Day Nineteen!
I want to get lost for a while. Absolutely irretrievable. 
I don't want to think about my circumferences or my boundaries. 
I want to be cast away. I want to be at sea, I want to be at mountains. 
I want to be alone, I want to be in a crowd. 
I want to assist in an orphanage, I want to be in a gang. 
I want to be numb, I want to be wailing. 
I want to have theatricals, I want to have mellowness. 
I want some tight hugs, I want to be running away from people.
I want to love abundantly, I want to hate redundantly. 
I want to be black and white, I want to be grey. 
I want to be beautiful, I want to be sharp. 
I want to gulp coffee, I want to sip teas. 
I want to curl my hair, I want to go bald.
I want to travel, I want to settle. 
I want to build, I want to break.
 I want to be a haiku, I want to be a novel.
I want to be blithe, I want to be an artist.
I want to fly, I want to drown.
I want to read Dickens, I want to read Kafka.
I want to be classy, I want to be a fool.
I want to be a friend, I want to be an enemy.
I want to be lost, I want to stay lost.

Until then.



Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

A Must Have!