BlogMas 2017 Day One - Days Daze

Hello. It's Day One!
It's been quite a few months since I wrote Ink. It's been quite a year up until now, I dare say. I'd also rather actually not, considering my life sets itself up as an appropriate illustration for, if there's ever a book to be written, about the unexpected. This year has most sufficiently (I don't know for whose benefit), has run by me like a speeding train. 

2016 couldn't pass any slower, and 2017 just wouldn't halt. The velocity with which it went by, makes me feel as though if I look back, it'll all be painted up in a big, black blotch. Funny, that it isn't. It's really has been one of the most memorable years of my life. It falls under the category of one of those years where every occurrence only led to something else - more and better, or diminishing or worse, are two different stories altogether. It almost felt like I was back in the space where I was halfway through college. I had routine. I had familiarity. I found some, I lost some. But there also was the thrill of these days that went by like someone was linking a chain fence. My entire year has been a relationship within itself. And, I barely understood the commotion in my life. Most days seemed like a mocked mimicry of a plethora of opinions the world could do better without. And most days made me want to tie them in layers of  sacks and stuff them back somewhere in the corners of my mind. But again, a few others were such dreams. But I've realised that you can get away from life for some time, and surprisingly, it'll allow you to. And there are days that you'll be put through, and you helplessly have to exist through them all, as well. Conflictingly, you never know, if ever in life again, you'll encounter the worst you can take. So, live anyway.

Until then.



Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night