BlogMas 2017 Day Ten - Bits

Hello. It's Day Ten!
It was, today, a legit thirty-hour working day. It started yesterday, for people with weak math. Deadlines are scary and funny at the same time. And in such times, is all one can undoubtedly turn to. As I did for the last two years, I have another BlogMas Rewind. I just keep going back to older music. 

Broken by the love,
This hurt divides itself,
Decided that kissing you is bad for my health

हम आपके क़दमों पर, गिर जाएंगे ग़श  खा कर,
इस पर भी न,  आँचल की हवा दे तो

I will judge myself,
Guilty of loving you too much,
I will offer you my whole self, not just my best

लाख़ मना ले दुनिया,  साथ न यह छूटेगा,
आके मेरे हाथों में, हाथ न यह छूटेगा
The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I'd never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
And I'd never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you 

ज़िन्दगी के रास्ते अजीब हैं, इन में इस तरह न कीजिये,
ख़ैर है इसी में आपकी हुज़ूर, अपना कोई साथी ढूंढ लीजिये 

Like a rabid beast at a foolish feast 
I'll steal your breath
Like a twisted thief with a mangled glove
It's just my nature I ruin love


You make it all seem true!
I guess I see what I wanna see,
Or is my heart just deceiving me
With that look I know so well,
I fall completely under your spell!

And still,
A glow surrounding you,
The dandelions blew
Our wishes to the wind

हँसती  बस्ती रहे वो राहें  जिनपे चलता तू,
मेरी गलियों आता जाता कल था तू,
आज भी मुझको याद है आहट , तेरे क़दमों की

Until then. (The Santa dances like me)


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night