BlogMas 2018 Day Nine - Chant

Some people are like old songs that we were under the habit of listening on loop for years, or years ago. At times, we're able to hold onto these people, the others, not. I've found it amusing how some people can manage better than the others to impeccably conceal what's going on in their mind. I wish I could master that considering my expressions have always been supremely transparent. And, at least for me, I've always associated people to certain songs that are always on top of my playlists. I don't know how many of us do that, though; and I deem it very personal to bracket people within a fixed set of octaves and a rigid array of lyrics written by someone else. I'm always curious about how people see others, as well. It's almost like an amateur Austen cataloguing her characters. And I wish it were as simple as characters being plain good or bad. Instead we're in a myriad of emotions we feel even for one person. There's not one relationship you have in life that isn't love-hate - one usually more than the other. And it's like exploring a new drug, every time we discover how other people let emotions run through them. Though I reckon, I love how I see people. Always branding a song to them. I never forget anyone. It might also be a terrible thing to hold. But they're irreplaceable - I just have to rewind them. 


Just some songs who're people to me.
Until then.








Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?