BlogMas 2018 Day Six - Heroine

I've scarcely experienced fluidity in my relationships. One that changes face the moment a scene changes. Imagine a train changing stations, and looking at a new place every single time. Noticing some, loving some, hating some. Never did I thought it possible to take on a different guise with the same person the moment life changed scenes. It's like locationism in a bond, only more akin to heart than the mind. The reason I love meeting new people is you never know the chord you'll strike with them. It's like Scrooge. Same guy, different place, antithetic personalities. And just like that, it altered how I look at the same lane I pass through every single day. There's always a person you meet who lights up the room (or lane) just by being in it. And if I may boldly say so, recapping a part of you, you thought was gaping wide open from you busy growing up. From studio to bars to cheap month-end dinners to 'heroine gali'. She taught me how essential it is to be a child inside somewhere. Fairly so, they love freely, give selflessly and stay boundlessly brave.
Sometimes we meet people that cause a shift in how you conducted yourself around everyone, melting you tidbit by bit. 

Today was an ex-intern, now friend Sreemoyee. Keeping this one short and sweet, just as Sreem always is. Also all the sondesh!

Until then.

www.christmasgifs.org
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?