BlogMas 2018 Day Twenty Four - Nib

Another BlogMas comes to an end.
I don't have a lot left to put into words. I'm quite spent from all that I've shared in the past twenty four days. But there's, undoubtedly, one thing I want to say is to keep an open mind. Through all the crazy rides this year, the one thing it taught me is how all of us are so clueless and ignorant to how differently beautiful each one of us is. People are what shock people. People are also what surprise people. Open your heart a tad bit. There's a million things holding a person together a certain way, or not. And all of that is unique and incomparable, all the same. There's something to be taken from everyone. Make sure when you're on the giving end, you're selfless about what part of yourself you're cleaving with. Give them something worthwhile to remember. Be unforgettable.

A very Merry Christmas, everyone. And have a banging start to 2019. I'll see y'all on the other side
Until then.



Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?