BlogMas 2018 Day Twenty Three - 25

I believe no matter how much you practice patience, there'll always be a situation that'll stop you short with anxiety in your shoes.
There's no novelty in unrequited love.
It's okay for you to be hard to let go.
I think people almost always never truly admit to what they're feeling.
They also never surrender completely to whatever they're feeling, to let it through thoroughly.
I think we all have the scales tipped with bittersweet memories than sweet ones.
I think everyone needs to read at least one fiction book to know how easily you can be lost.
I think nothing triggers a memory more than voice or smell.
I think everyone is torn between going back to who they used to be and who they want to be.
I think women are stunning creatures.
Some of our best memories are the haziest ones.
I think no one is special. We make them.
I think no one really wants to fathom the intensity of who they really are.
Going head-on first at something you want is the stupidest thing. But it's also always worth it.
I think we need to be more of the person when we're alone, in front of people.
I think retrospection always doesn't help.
I think the world inside everyone's head looks just the same. Nobody wants to admit to it.

Until then.



Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?