BlogMas 2019 Day Thirteen - LP

Hello.
There was a day when I felt bloated with everything that was going on around me, and I needed a release. So, I called my friend (read: Rookie), and asked him to tell me a song that would make me cry. I knew he would get why I, and in what disposition I was asking this favour of him. It was only a matter of time until I began weeping after listening to the song a few times. And, often, that's the virtue of music, the asymmetry of its comprehension. I listened to that song for about four times in a row, and each time it reminded me of something different, it made me feel something different, and it meant something different. (feels like I need to make up my mind about a lot of things)
I also think I need to get my priorities sorted. (Joke, but just)
Since then, if I ever feel I'm in a situation where I have a precarious hold on myself, and it's only a matter of chancy time until I kick my own self into a grave of mishaps, I go back to that song. There are always very inconsequential situations in life which we all deal with using our own set of loosely bound rules. It's always better to have an extra set of ammunition, though. That song, among a few others is it. And, in case you lack that, there's always a friend at the balcao to talk to.

The gif below is quite an apt interpretation of me & Rookie. More tomorrow. Until then.

Artist: Panic

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?