BlogMas 2019 Day Twenty Four - So Long

Last day.
This is my fifth BlogMas. I didn't realize until today that I've been doing BlogMas for five years, out of the seven years that I've had this blog. 2018, and 2019 have been grating teachers. Which made this year, I reckon, a lot more personal, and arduous to put into words. This year has been a lot more about listening to myself, and accepting that it's okay to need, and ask for help. I've known flaws, and true intimacy. I've known comfort, and fear. I've known courage, and shamelessness. Everything from 2018 bled into 2019, and these two years just made for one excruciatingly long year. And, for all that these two years taught me, I can't wait for BlogMas 2020, and all that I'll be sharing here. It taught me that I can't go it alone always, though. You need people to salvage your story. We're unknowingly, and unhesitatingly playing a part in a lot of others, and we need to let others play their part. Aid that process, don't interrupt it. We're often too late to catch up to being the protagonist in our own book. Look back, and fix it. Be unforgettable.

A very Merry Christmas to everyone, and punch 2020 with all your might. I'll see y'all next year.
Until then.

Artist: Dubravko Tuksar

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?