Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night

 Sixth year. Last day.
In all of the years of Blogmas, the second, and third year were wildly viewed by people. And, through the years, that number has slightly gone down. I didn't understand, or think too much into the relevance of it initially, because really, it was only my way of wrapping my year up in a bundle of words.
I also assume that the numbers that reflect now are possibly the people who care about me, and whom I care about. And, that's more wildly important to me.

I was having a conversation with my girlfriends recently, when one of them (read: Mon) said something relevant enough for a whole lot us to understand. We can't put in the effort of two people, just like we can't do the thinking of two people. All we can, and must manage should be within our bounds. Apart from you, no one can help you ensure that more, than the people who really want to be in your lives.
It is, indeed, true that people who truly care, remember all details. And, I've been wonderfully shown this all throughout the day, today. Being taken care of is a luxury, a lot of us don't experience. So, take care in taking care of who take care of you. 
This year has really shown all of us how easily our control over our own lives can be snatched away. And, the only control we were left with was how we felt all the while. Remember that control, and respect that control belonging to others', as well.
Not for anyone, but your life will be better for it.

I'll see you again in 2021 (I did first write that as 2020); well, hopefully.
Be safe, and more than anything, be humble. You don't when life will hit. So, have a care.

Artist: Manjeet Kaur

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

A Must Have!