Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

 People are not statistics, or death rates. They're people; so help them.
Music makes your day. Silence saves it.
Respect is more important than any sort of love. Remember that.
I talk really fast. And, I don't like it.
Start with a plant. Just one. I promise, it'll change your life.
It's vital to know if the guilt you're feeling is all your own, or being pressed upon you.
Women are capable. Strong women are powerful.
Hoping is what maintains you as a realist.
I still regret not taking more pictures.
Sometimes, some things seem too hard. Stop. Not everything requires your 100%
I still have to learn when to give up.
Wilting leaves of my plants break my heart
Apologize only when you feel guilty. Otherwise you're only faffing.
I know what I seek. I just can't trace the start point to it.
I said last year you can never repay people for taking you as you come. Truth is, they don't need you to.
If your questions are unanswered for too long, it's probably best to stop asking them anymore.
When you hold a grudge for too long, you're the only one still affected by what happened.
Forgive people, and give yourself that peace.
Be with someone who'd want what's best for you, even when you most hate it.
Don't be with someone who'd
do what's best for you. That's overstepping.
Don't share your pain unless you're sure it's going to be understood.
I'm still trying to be more of the person when I'm alone, in front of people.
Look after yourself first. But, do it thoughtfully, not selfishly.

More tomorrow. Until then.

Artist: Aldo Crusher

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,
A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?